• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spy Photos...

208_RMK

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
Idaho
179468_195554950461583_161990077151404_756601_6347115_n.jpg

triple650

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Canadia
there is already a thread on here with those exact pics.

poeple keep asuming they know what the sled looks like you really think cat is that dumb? to let there test riders parade around with the new cats? no there is obviously something covereing what it really looks like!!!!!

T
Nov 4, 2009
there is already a thread on here with those exact pics.

poeple keep asuming they know what the sled looks like you really think cat is that dumb? to let there test riders parade around with the new cats? no there is obviously something covereing what it really looks like!!!!!
ya you can tell there is something covering the panels, but that windshield is really ugly.. haha , hope they ride good.

E
Oct 21, 2008
flat lander MN
I have the most questions about the rumored oil sump direct injection of air and gas/oil only exhaust transfers if it is real it will be another 7 yrs till Po catches up again

K

king9

Sep 6, 2008
central North Dakota
Poo still losing the battle in the HP race, guys that have rode the new pro rmk says it handles great, but needs way more power like the cat"s.

triple650

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Canadia
ya for sure if someone finds a pic cat is gonna scoop it up fast. but they better release a sneak peak or something i always rode polaris and got a cat, but lots of people like the new pro so if cat wants to keep there sales up they better do something.

for the size of company cat is almost a 1/4 the size of polaris they make great products.

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
if those were important photos they would have been removed already, they obviously dont care we are looking at them

triple650

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Canadia
if those were important photos they would have been removed already, they obviously dont care we are looking at them

they must love the publicity!!!

we cant actualy see what it looks like, i gurantee cat is gonna do something crazy.

jakey-boy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
instagram.com
Poo still losing the battle in the HP race, guys that have rode the new pro rmk says it handles great, but needs way more power like the cat"s.

Cat may have the power on the dyno but if you ride a pro you cannot tell it is down on HP. it is scary how well they work for having 20 hp less...

What are those pictures supposed to be? Are they really posted as the new cats cuz that is an absolute joke. Why would cat build something that ugly if they ever wanted to sell one? c'mon man use your head.

diggler

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Kalispell, MT
i would just like to point out the newly improved 1/2 inch paddle track on those babies, probably way better than a power claw. cant wait to ride one.

triple650

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Canadia
its funny how ignorent people are, you guys just skim over what people said. Thats not what they actually look like!! there is something covering up what they look like.

PLUS! look at the lenght of track why the hell would cat put over 1`` tracks on trails sleds? common use your head! :O

A

ARICH

Dec 5, 2007
i would just like to point out the newly improved 1/2 inch paddle track on those babies, probably way better than a power claw. cant wait to ride one.

My grandmas buddy whos dad actually knows a guy who works in engineering at arctic cat said its actually a rectracting and extending track, its starts out at half inch paddle and then faster the track spins the more lug it has, at 42 mph its supposed to be like a 4 inch paddle.

triple650

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Canadia
My grandmas buddy whos dad actually knows a guy who works in engineering at arctic cat said its actually a rectracting and extending track, its starts out at half inch paddle and then faster the track spins the more lug it has, at 42 mph its supposed to be like a 4 inch paddle.

i hope for your sake thats sarcasm!

Premium Features