• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Northern Bighorn Conditions 2009-2010

J

John Peck

Jan 9, 2008
Pierre
I think your right. Form what I here its going to from Wy Thru the Black Hills.:beer; All I can say to that is letter Buck!!!!!!

M

mfatty

Dec 13, 2007
sheridan
Snow??

The radio is calling for a couple inches over night in sheridan, we will see what happens. I just hope every one is still doing there snow dance:eek::beer;:eek:

R
Jan 19, 2008
Not snowing here yet, but it's coming this way! It IS snowing at Burgess Junction. Just got a report about half an hour ago that there's whiteout conditions and about 1/4 of an inch so far..... it's coming our way too, I'll keep you posted as soon as it starts to fly over here!!!!!
Corine.

R
Jan 19, 2008
And snowing here now too!!! Can't see the trees at the end of our pasture.... temp dropped dramatically the past hour! Only 22 degrees right now!
Corine.

M

mfatty

Dec 13, 2007
sheridan
Burgess junction forcast!!

Winter Weather Advisory
Hazardous Weather Outlook

Tonight: Snow. Low around 16. Wind chill values as low as -5. North northwest wind 29 to 32 mph increasing to between 37 and 40 mph. Winds could gust as high as 60 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of around 6 inches.

Thursday: Snow likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Wind chill values as low as -5. North northwest wind between 31 and 40 mph, with gusts as high as 60 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around 3 inches.

Thursday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. North northwest wind between 18 and 24 mph.
looks like a good couple days anyways:beer;:beer;

R
Jan 19, 2008
Only about an inch here, so not much going on, other than that it looks really pretty!!!!! It's just starting the snow again though, let's see what today brings!
Corine.

M

mfatty

Dec 13, 2007
sheridan
snow

went up red grade on my poalris rzr for a couple hours I would have to say there is a good 6" of snow every where. There were some good drifts to get stuck in also hope it doesnt all melt to quick:beer;

cat rider

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairmont, MN
2-3 feet by Monday

Urgent - winter weather message...corrected
national weather service billings mt
259 pm mdt fri oct 2 2009

.a deep low pressure system is expected to impact the area sunday
through monday. This storm system will bring the potential for
heavy wet snowfall to the western mountains and northeast big horn
mountains...along with their adjacent foothills.

Wyz098-031415-
/o.new.kbyz.ws.a.0011.091004t1200z-091006t0000z/
northeast big horn mountains-
including the city of...burgess jct
259 pm mdt fri oct 2 2009

...winter storm watch in effect from sunday morning through
monday afternoon...

The national weather service in billings has issued a winter
storm watch...which is in effect from sunday morning through
monday afternoon.

Heavy wet snow will develop over the area sunday...with potential
total snow accumulations of two to three feet by monday.

Precautionary/preparedness actions...

A winter storm watch is issued when severe winter weather is
possible but not imminent. At this time there is a potential for
significant snow and or ice accumulations. Future driving and
walking conditions may become hazardous so it is important to
monitor the latest forecasts.

&&

$$

M

mfatty

Dec 13, 2007
sheridan
dance dance dance baby

man I hope they are right with this weather forcast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:beer;

Premium Features