For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Ski-Doo: REV Gen 4 For the 2017 and newer REV Gen 4 Sleds

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2018, 10:43 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Dtolzin has much to be proud ofDtolzin has much to be proud ofDtolzin has much to be proud ofDtolzin has much to be proud ofDtolzin has much to be proud ofDtolzin has much to be proud ofDtolzin has much to be proud ofDtolzin has much to be proud ofDtolzin has much to be proud ofDtolzin has much to be proud ofDtolzin has much to be proud of
Default munster tmotion lockout problems

Just went on my first trip with the munster tmotion lockout in. Loved it the whole trip but about 10min before we were going to leave I broke the bolt that holds the arm and bottom of the skid together. Any one else have this problem? I just put the same bolt in that was in there before.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 12-27-2018, 09:09 PM
Currently: 700 miles andmyrecoilstillworks!!!
Thanked 1,028 Times in 625 Posts
Devilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond repute

Gonna need to be more specific. If you broke the bolt that goes through the delete then you overtorqued it. They are small, I am not positive, but I think it is 18 pounds. If you are talking about something else then you have other issues.

Old 12-27-2018, 09:45 PM
Currently: Riding till it's all gone
wwracer has a reputation beyond reputewwracer has a reputation beyond reputewwracer has a reputation beyond reputewwracer has a reputation beyond reputewwracer has a reputation beyond reputewwracer has a reputation beyond reputewwracer has a reputation beyond reputewwracer has a reputation beyond reputewwracer has a reputation beyond reputewwracer has a reputation beyond reputewwracer has a reputation beyond repute

Did ya ask Andrew at Munster yet? Dont take it the wrong way, but topics that start like that can tend to give an otherwise great product a bad rap
13XM163 X killed by a moose
05 RTK1 154 mod dead and gone (thanks god)
06 800HO 154 mod

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wwracer For This Useful Post:
Devilmanak (12-28-2018), LPIdaho (01-21-2019)
Old 01-20-2019, 05:08 PM
Meyersnow has a reputation beyond reputeMeyersnow has a reputation beyond reputeMeyersnow has a reputation beyond reputeMeyersnow has a reputation beyond reputeMeyersnow has a reputation beyond reputeMeyersnow has a reputation beyond reputeMeyersnow has a reputation beyond reputeMeyersnow has a reputation beyond reputeMeyersnow has a reputation beyond reputeMeyersnow has a reputation beyond reputeMeyersnow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Breakage

I have had other parts of my skid break because of doing the lockout method. I had the dropouts crack on the tunnel.

Old 01-20-2019, 06:42 PM
Basic Member
jackbombay has a reputation beyond reputejackbombay has a reputation beyond reputejackbombay has a reputation beyond reputejackbombay has a reputation beyond reputejackbombay has a reputation beyond reputejackbombay has a reputation beyond reputejackbombay has a reputation beyond reputejackbombay has a reputation beyond reputejackbombay has a reputation beyond reputejackbombay has a reputation beyond reputejackbombay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyersnow View Post
I have had other parts of my skid break because of doing the lockout method. I had the dropouts crack on the tunnel.
How did you confirm that it was the lockout that caused the dropouts on the tunnel to crack?

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jackbombay For This Useful Post:
grizzly7 (01-20-2019), LPIdaho (01-21-2019)