For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Polaris: TURBO Turbo discussion for Polaris aftermarket turbo sleds

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2018, 11:10 AM
Currently: Not set.
polarisboyc has a reputation beyond reputepolarisboyc has a reputation beyond reputepolarisboyc has a reputation beyond reputepolarisboyc has a reputation beyond reputepolarisboyc has a reputation beyond reputepolarisboyc has a reputation beyond reputepolarisboyc has a reputation beyond reputepolarisboyc has a reputation beyond reputepolarisboyc has a reputation beyond reputepolarisboyc has a reputation beyond reputepolarisboyc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Proper torque and angle of DET sensor

I've got a 17 Axys having DET issues and have posted about it before. I changed a couple things over the summer and went for a ride last weekend and it threw the code right out of the gate. Only does it when i first get on the throttle or am in and out of the throttle. Someone said the DET sensor needs to be torqued and angled properly. Does anyone know the specs on this? Thanks for the help!

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 12-04-2018, 01:53 PM
Currently: Doing the Sidekick Switch
Thanked 1,690 Times in 981 Posts
richracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarisboyc View Post
I've got a 17 Axys having DET issues and have posted about it before. I changed a couple things over the summer and went for a ride last weekend and it threw the code right out of the gate. Only does it when i first get on the throttle or am in and out of the throttle. Someone said the DET sensor needs to be torqued and angled properly. Does anyone know the specs on this? Thanks for the help!

Det Sensor orientation:

From the service manual: Knock Sensor - 168 In-lbs (19 Nm) Install screw clean and Dry.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to richracer1 For This Useful Post:
Kenny B (01-03-2019), PaulAnd (12-04-2018)
Old 12-04-2018, 02:09 PM
Currently: Not set.
polarisboyc has a reputation beyond reputepolarisboyc has a reputation beyond reputepolarisboyc has a reputation beyond reputepolarisboyc has a reputation beyond reputepolarisboyc has a reputation beyond reputepolarisboyc has a reputation beyond reputepolarisboyc has a reputation beyond reputepolarisboyc has a reputation beyond reputepolarisboyc has a reputation beyond reputepolarisboyc has a reputation beyond reputepolarisboyc has a reputation beyond repute

Perfect, I guess i could have looked in the manual haha. Thanks a bunch I appreciate it!!

Rate this post: Yes | No