• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

151 suspension mounting hole locations

02sedona

Lifetime Membership
Jan 13, 2008
Reno, NV
Can I get some numbers from edge rear suspension skids. I am putting a 151 edge skid on my wedge and need to get distance from the driveshaft to front skid holes and distance from front holes to rear holes. Any help will be appreciated. I did do a search on here and found numbers all over the place.

ultra800

Premium Member
Jan 26, 2008
I just did one I will post # in the morning or give me a call 507 269 0894 thanks mike

F

Flatbed

Dec 17, 2007
Wyoming
If you can't find any numbers look at another edge chassis. Measure from the rear of the drivers to the front of the skid rails. Then measure from front hole to rear hole on the mounting bars. It's a lot of extra work but it can be done. After you get all of the measureing done set the skid in there and see how it looks. You might need to drill extra holes in the front area to raise or lower your front bar. I'm sure you will also need a longer rear mounting bracket. I've put about every suspension made except the edge sus. under the old wedges. If you want more advice, PM me.

Premium Features