• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'06 Summit X Highmark 1000RT 151"

Q
Jan 3, 2008
Eagle River, AK
Sled is in outstanding condition, with about 2000 miles on it. The odometer display is inop, but the hours meter still works and the mileage has been previously pulled off the sled by the dealer. Before last season, it had 1668 miles, and I only rode it about 300 miles last year. Hours are 97h 28m.

Has Fox floats on the front, HPS exhaust, skidplate, prefilter kit, heated visor outlet, etc. Also have a DJs clutch kit that hasn't been installed yet.

Asking $6200. PM me if you have questions and I'll get you my phone number.

Summit3.jpg

Q
Jan 3, 2008
Eagle River, AK
I'm in Eagle River. The sled has had the engine ground wire replaced (that was found during last season's "preseason inspection") and the battery replaced since I've had the sled. I also had the rear exchanger welded after last season...it got a small crack that was weeping fluid, so I had that fixed also. Other than that, the sled has been absolutely trouble-free. I got it from the original owner who was probably more meticulous in its care than I have been...it looked like it came off the showroom floor when I bought it from him.

Premium Features