• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

boosted rx1 pics

T

Twisted Boost

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Apple Capitol, Wa
got a few more additions to the rx.................

CIMG2561.jpg

CIMG2060.jpg

CIMG3002.jpg

T
Dec 6, 2007
Idaho
OK, I couldn't resist...... here is a pic taken in 04 of one of our first Thundercharger Supercharged 03 RX-1's. If you look close through the clear hood you can see the polished Roots supercharger. By the way, I just took it out again today and it's still an awesome sled to ride.:D

adayatwork.jpg

H

HANDSOME

Nov 28, 2007
Pouce Coupe
Here's pics of my buddies and mine, all RX-1's. From left to right; Stevie's- version 3.0, Mine version 2.0 and Rock's version 1.0, all with Rock'n Roll turbo's,163 X 16 X 2.3.
IMG_3687.jpg

IMG_3693.jpg

IMG_3698.jpg

IMG_3694.jpg

IMG_3670.jpg

Nice line up. What gas tank are you using and are you getting good header life ?

It's a clear Rev (summit) gas tank, but on Stevie's we're trying one of the fuel injected Rev tanks with the fuel pump in it. As for the header, we've had know problems yet and Rock's is on it's 5th season. But remember we only get in the mountains 2-3 weeks a season, plus what we ride around home. thanks.

V
Nov 27, 2007
Here is some pic of my turbo RX1

I just got done with the swaping it from a bender to a MCX mid mount. Working on the tuning and heat issues. WOW what a difference.

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
www.thundermountainlodge.net
Just had these sleds at Thunder Mountain Lodge last week and man do they run! Rock has done a great job on these, the build is one of the cleanest I have ever seen and they had no trouble with them all week. Pull and go. Okay, turn key and go. Thinking about sending Rock an Apex to do for me for next year. Clean build, touble free and boatloads of power on pump gas, who could ask for anything more!

Nice line up. What gas tank are you using and are you getting good header life ?

A

andy_09

Dec 6, 2007
Great Falls Montana
i havent ridden my bender rear mount yet but wondering how hard it is to switch to a mid mount turbo? header change up my oil lines a bit maybe change intercoolers or just put the charge tube on the other side ?

Premium Features