• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 Nytro XTX

4strokesmoke

Lifetime Membership
May 17, 2011
iowa
For sale is my 2009 Yamaha Nytro XTX. I purchased this sled brand new back in 2008. It currently has 4,555 miles on it . It is in very good mechanical condition and still runs great and can be enjoyed for many more years. It also currently has a 2" paddle track installed that i had put on 2 years ago to be able to ride out west better. It will come with the stock 1.25" track if you should choose to put it back on. It also has an aftermarket exhaust can from Barkers which is noticeably louder then stock. Also included with the sale is the factory windshield, accessory windshield, windshield bag, stock exhaust can and cover. The aftermarket skis pictured are NOT included in the sale and the stock skis will be re-installed with sale. The price is $6200. it is located in Ankeny, Iowa

if interested please email: advanderkamp@gmail.com

DSC_0892.jpg DSC_0893.jpg DSC_0894.jpg DSC_0896.jpg DSC_0898.jpg DSC_0900.jpg DSC_0901.jpg

Premium Features