• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lightweight suspension help!

Powder Man

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2009
Kennewick wa
I bought a used oem lightweight suspension kit for my nytro a couple months ago and I'm finally getting around to installing it. Problem is I have no instructions, I'm hoping someone has them in PDF form or can send me a copy somehow. I would really appreciate it.

Powder Man

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2009
Kennewick wa
Ok so I got the directions from grease monkey, thanks again but I'm having some difficulty as I have ice age rails and they are different than the stock Yamaha rails. The mounting points you measure to drill new holes in the stock rails are not on my ice age rails. If someone could measure where they drilled each new hole from the back of the rail it would be greatly appreciated as I don't want to play a guessing game with my expensive rails.

Powder Man

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2009
Kennewick wa
Got it, thanks. Your m10 suspension is a little different though. I'm using the yamaha oem lightweight suspension with ice age rails. I bent my stock rails last year and replaced them with ice age rails. They do not have the same mounting holes as oem so the instructions and rail template don't match up with my ice age rails.
If someone could measure from the back of their 162 oem rails to where they drilled each new hole it would really help me out.

Premium Features