• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Billet Aluminum Rear Bumpers For The Iqr

S
Jun 22, 2009
ont, CAN
Hey guys, Selling custom Aluminum rear bumpers for the iqr/600rr. Very light and strong. Made from 7075 aircraft grade Aluminum and Stainless Steel for the rear tube. Aluminum rails are Anodized and all Stainless hardware is included. Price is $135 a set plus shipping. Any questions post here or pm me for more details.

Thanks

20121209_150208.jpg

20121209_150139.jpg

20121209_150300.jpg

Last edited:

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Would you sell just the 7075-T6 side plates raw? So I can get them anodized with the rest of my raw aluminum parts so that everything matches? They look good and double as an edge stiffener for the tunnel edge. What is the overall length of the side plates? Are you able to do custom orders?

S
Jun 22, 2009
ont, CAN
Would you sell just the 7075-T6 side plates raw? So I can get them anodized with the rest of my raw aluminum parts so that everything matches? They look good and double as an edge stiffener for the tunnel edge. What is the overall length of the side plates? Are you able to do custom orders?
the 6 sets we made are already anodized. you could just get them re etched when you get your other stuff done i believe...and they are right around 22.5" long, just a little bit longer then stock. and what do you mean by custom orders? design wise?

thanks

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
what do you mean by custom orders? design wise?

thanks

I was guessing you have access to some CNC machines and was wondering if I were to need something prototyped, could you do it? At this point I have a few ideas kicking around in my head that may at some point be worth bringing to market.

S
Jun 22, 2009
ont, CAN
I was guessing you have access to some CNC machines and was wondering if I were to need something prototyped, could you do it? At this point I have a few ideas kicking around in my head that may at some point be worth bringing to market.
oh, yes i work at a full cnc machine shop. if i get enough orders we may make more...pm me with what you were thinking

thanks

T
Jun 27, 2008
Bend, Oregon
really? i thought the pro bumpers mounted along the top?

and thanks for the tip!

They are mounted along the top but the tunnels are the same width, same along with mseries. Couple new holes and they can bolt them right up. I have a mseries bumper on my iqr and lots of guys have used pro bumpers on there iqrs.

Nice bumper..

Premium Features