• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PsychoSled Low/Mid Boost Fuel Bridge For Nytro

huffymtx

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2008
installed bridge controller w/auto tune on stage 1 super 12psi and mpi turbo upgrade 11 psi both ran flawless 10k feet three days 91 gas and a little torco to be safe also had 180 mpi turbo with gems did same ol mid range blubber thanks so far moto

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
Sooooo...

We have been Beta testing the Bridge controller on some Apex's.

We have had excellent results thus far. Here is a video of a sled that blew a SC belt today, and how it ran on the trip back to the trailer...

Find another controller that will get you back to the truck as cleanly as this one...

Clutching will always be an issue in boost failure, but engine performance was as good as stock.

Broken SC Belt Performance...

autopro

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2006
Vancouver Island BC
4y3egazu.jpg
. Mount for sensor is welded to inter cooler and the assembly begins :0)

I

iceback

Feb 11, 2008
Northern California
Apex

Sooooo...

We have been Beta testing the Bridge controller on some Apex's.

We have had excellent results thus far. Here is a video of a sled that blew a SC belt today, and how it ran on the trip back to the trailer...

Find another controller that will get you back to the truck as cleanly as this one...

Clutching will always be an issue in boost failure, but engine performance was as good as stock.

Broken SC Belt Performance...
Apex, when ?

autopro

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2006
Vancouver Island BC
Finished installing bridge controller with Autotune on my Nytro. I have the MPI turbo with the 230 upgrade. I was happy with the Gems controller and clutch setup provided by Darren At E&S Cycle but the performance of the bridge controller from Moto is outstanding. I put on 43 miles today and Jeff has the mapping nailed!! Thanks Jeff :)
5y6evada.jpg

Y

ymaharider

Sep 7, 2008
Black Hills - SD
Bridge controller and auto tune installed and working awesome, a couple small glitches along the way, but, Moto with his great customer service its working like a dream. Have 3 days of riding with it, 1 day at 6000Ft and 2 days at 9500 ft with 10-11 lbs of boost on a supercharger. I couldn't be happier with it. It works! Thanks Moto.

Premium Features