• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PsychoSled Low/Mid Boost Fuel Bridge For Nytro

OFT Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2008
Anchorage, AK
www.OFTRacing.com
Good work Mr. Moto. I'm glad to see you're finally moving forward with this project!!! Even though I have been hounding him for the last 6 months to move forward with this he wanted to take the time and make sure it's right from day one! As Moto says, this Fuel System will run perfect every day in every condition. I put 1500 mountain miles on it last winter alone, from 0-7k feet, -20 to 60 degrees. It works with your ECM to make it do what it's supposed to do, so you don't have to.

There is no tuning days anymore. I built 2 new kits this summer and I know for a fact when I take them for the test ride, they will run perfect from day one.

Here is exactly the system you will get. Stock fuel pump, stock injectors, stock compression. Semi-final was against a Turpro, Final I got beat by a MCX Nypex.

http://youtu.be/plIlz1oa4Mk

Obviously racing is not what we build these sleds for. Here is my sled set up exactly as Moto is selling, on a typical day in the back country. Fuel and go...

http://youtu.be/McRwNVWwNIA

With how much money we have in our sleds, we shouldn't have to tune them. Let Moto's hard work do that for you. This system has been Dyno tested, Asphalt tested, and most importantly Back Country tested!

Can the system do more? Maybe :face-icon-small-win I'm running 17 lbs at sea level this year... We'll see where it goes. It has nowhere near enough testing to get the Moto stamp of approval yet.

OFT Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2008
Anchorage, AK
www.OFTRacing.com
That's a custom kit, 2554r, non intercooled, run 8psi @ sea level, 1 psi per 2500 feet for altitude compensation. I use 1 quart Torco Accelerator per 10 gallons of 90 for detonation prevention.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Ours actually works WITH stock - and very well.

I'll have a pic of the system tomorrow, but it consists of Dynojet parts,

And how is that NOT a piggyback fuel system?

Im assuming your aiming this at replacing the GEMS controller on the factory yami kits?

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
And how is that NOT a piggyback fuel system?

Im assuming your aiming this at replacing the GEMS controller on the factory yami kits?

I think you guys are playing a game of semantics. It sounds like a piggy back controller / add on box but they don't want to call it that.

T
Mar 30, 2010
Sounds like something for the low boost Guys running the MPI 180 kits cost wise it's pretty high couple more $100 bills and u can run a system that works at all elevations, all fuel types and boost levels! boost-it. But hats off somebody got a power commander to work right if I already own all of power commander system will you sell just the map and at what price?

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
Sounds like something for the low boost Guys running the MPI 180 kits cost wise it's pretty high couple more $100 bills and u can run a system that works at all elevations, all fuel types and boost levels! boost-it. But hats off somebody got a power commander to work right if I already own all of power commander system will you sell just the map and at what price?

As stated before, this system was developed mostly for low to mid-boost systems.

First, a boost-it system costs more than a few hundo bills extra... about 9 bills more by my math (depending on display needs)

Second, I'm at a loss how 0-10,000 + feet doesn't cover most of north American riding areas...

Third, this system works to much higher boost levels, it just requires peripherals we are not currently offering, nor have a current interest in offering. (injectors, pumps, etc.)

It is more than just a map added to the PC5... it requires a couple hardware pieces, a harness, and some wiring mods.

If I already have the Prologger do I need the LCD Screen?

I will be completely honest, I have no clue...

MOTO

Can you adjust timing with your system?

There is not currently a timing setting available with this system...

T
Mar 30, 2010
I am not trying to bash on your product at all but your first post says 8-10000ft not 0-10000ft so which is it? also your pricing is up to a $1k boost it is $1400 on summer sale and $1600 retail for the system sorry I didn't say $400 more but can you tell me what hardware pieces I would get over an existing PCV system? And harness mods I know if you want riders like myself and everyone to use your product we want to know every detail possible before anyone will try this fuel system

T

tjc

Jan 8, 2008
I am not trying to bash on your product at all but your first post says 8-10000ft not 0-10000ft so which is it? also your pricing is up to a $1k boost it is $1400 on summer sale and $1600 retail for the system sorry I didn't say $400 more but can you tell me what hardware pieces I would get over an existing PCV system? And harness mods I know if you want riders like myself and everyone to use your product we want to know every detail possible before anyone will try this fuel system

The original post does say sea level, now at least. It looks like his base system is $550.00. Although it is not exactly clear what each one includes. Technically the boost-it system does not have any gauges either. With the LCD this system effectively hasa AFR and boost gauge built in.

I sense this post is starting to go in a bad direction, lets all keep it civil and try to learn.

Last edited:
J

judger101

Sep 2, 2008
Washburn, ND
i know some of you more advanced people bascially want the specs on this new product, but you are prying a little too hard. it looks like they put alot of work into this system and do you really think they are going to hand all of it over BEFORE they even start selling them? the average person like me isnt interested in every tiny detail of how these things work, we just want it to work well! lets just be reasonable about this.

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com

I know you're not trying to bash - thank you BTW... and the first post does say 0-10000 and hasn't been edited since written.

We recommended lower boost limits at lower elevations due to OEM component fueling limitations, and the first post was written accordingly.

If someone already has a PC5 setup, it can be sent to us for functionality test, rewire and programming. It will be returned ready to use with an additional Bosch sensor, wiring harness, and bung to be welded to the intercooler / charge tube. $275 + shipping.

The original post does say sea level, now at least. It looks like his base system is $550.00. Although it is not exactly clear what each one includes. Technically the boost-it system does not have any gauges either. With the LCD this system effectively hasa AFR and boost gauge built in.

Basic controller and associated parts - $550 PC5 -Rewired, PreProgrammed, Bosch Sensor, Psychosled harness
Controller + O2 sensor add-on (cleans up stock ECM and mapping a bunch) - $775 The Above + AutoTune module
Controller + O2 add-on + LCD screen - $1k The second above + Dynojet LCD screen

Powder Man

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2009
Kennewick wa
I've got a push turbo on my sled, I just sent my manifold and fuel controller off for the upgrade which includes adding an injector and different mapping. Would this system be compatible with my new setup?

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
I've got a push turbo on my sled, I just sent my manifold and fuel controller off for the upgrade which includes adding an injector and different mapping. Would this system be compatible with my new setup?

This system only controls the stock injector harness. It is possible to install and control larger injectors, but not additional injectors.

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
Sorry, I promised a pic of the system and fergot...

PSIController.JPG

Shown above is the PSI control and O2 system combined. Lego LCD is NOT shown...

Premium Features