• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Paid but not upgraded membership

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Christopher said that there is an electronic hitch in the automated giddy-up.

Just PM him and he will check a box for you. You should be good to go after that.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Looks like he's got you fixed now.

Last edited:
T

turbodyami

Nov 30, 2007
not upgrading after payment

Mine is doing the same thing I paid and its showing me as a basic member not super impressed.

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
Christopher said that there is an electronic hitch in the automated giddy-up.

Just PM him and he will check a box for you. You should be good to go after that.

Mine is doing the same thing I paid and its showing me as a basic member not super impressed.

Just send him a PM or tap the "Report a Post" tab on your original post.

Last edited:

Bendy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2009
Spirit River, AB Canada
Easy!!!

I've rode with Christopher. He is a stand up guy. He's gonna fix everyone up ASAP. I think this site and what he does for not only us Westerners, but all of the North and South American... and the European and Asian riders is FANTASTIC! I've seen posts on this site from 4 different continents. I think his sledding addiction is a passion, not a job! I do think the Premium membership should have been "Grandfathered"... or was it? I was on this site in the early 2000's when it was free. I went away for a while and when I got back you had to pay! Oh well, a cheap investment for unlimited knowledge. Thank you Snowest.

Ben

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
This issue with PayPal should finally be resolved this week.
meanwhile anyone who has made a paypal payment and didn't get instantly upgraded should have been fixed by me by hand the moment they let me know.

We hope to have the new PayPal certificate in place in the next day or two.

Premium Features