• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Has Snowest done this to you?

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
I know this doesn't belong here but I want to get Snowest attention, and this section is where all the buzz is.:director:

On January 20, I received a phone call from Harris Publishing Inc. telling me I am a winner in the 12 days of Snowest. The girl said they needed to know the size and color that I wanted. I said I didn't know, but send me an email with the link of the product and I will get back to you. I emailed back on January 23, with that information. After nothing in the mail, I called them on January 31. Their voice mail was full so I talked to someone and told them the story and she said I will relay the message and they will call you tomorrow. No phone call. I called back on February 2, and was able to leave a voice message to call me back. No phone call. On February 9, I called again. Talked to a gal and told her the whole story and she guaranteed me they would call back tomorrow February 10. It's February 11, now and still no phone call.
Has this happened to anyone else? :face-icon-small-con

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I know this doesn't belong here but I want to get Snowest attention, and this section is where all the buzz is.:director:

On January 20, I received a phone call from Harris Publishing Inc. telling me I am a winner in the 12 days of Snowest. The girl said they needed to know the size and color that I wanted. I said I didn't know, but send me an email with the link of the product and I will get back to you. I emailed back on January 23, with that information. After nothing in the mail, I called them on January 31. Their voice mail was full so I talked to someone and told them the story and she said I will relay the message and they will call you tomorrow. No phone call. I called back on February 2, and was able to leave a voice message to call me back. No phone call. On February 9, I called again. Talked to a gal and told her the whole story and she guaranteed me they would call back tomorrow February 10. It's February 11, now and still no phone call.
Has this happened to anyone else? :face-icon-small-con

Of course it didn't happen to anyone else... YOU are the winner. ;) lol

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Fly Racing AURORA Snowmobile Helmet
Still won't call me back. Or email.
Heading to Cooke City tomorrow, they can keep their helmet.

C
Dec 6, 2005
Idaho
I got a phone call saying I had won some klim bibs, she asked me what my bib size was and said I would get a confirmation email. Never got an email, never heard anything back. I figured it must have been a prank.

Tony

B

bonesnytro

Nov 24, 2010
south dakota
Imo Harris publishing must be a pretty shady deal sorry to hear about your bad experiences too. Payed for a year subscription over a year ago received one issue of snowest and now they send me about a letter a week saying I never payed and they need my money!

Premium Features