• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Clutch help ,2010m8

N
Dec 25, 2010
Havre montana
Heres the deal my secondary grenaded everything is today but the stationary, my gave me his secondary from a 2007 m1000 with all rk tek parts, he also has 3 different helix's and springs, I was wondering if anybody knows what gram cams n pins rollers etc I should try out any info would be much appreciative,,, mines a162 stockish can, air box thanx

D

Desperado

Nov 29, 2007
New Meadows
I'm not sure but I do not think a 07 secondary will interchange with the 10. I believe the offset is different. It may be machined to fit but I'm not sure. Someone else I'm sure will chime in.

markoo

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Southern Alberta
Heres the deal my secondary grenaded everything is today but the stationary, my gave me his secondary from a 2007 m1000 with all rk tek parts, he also has 3 different helix's and springs, I was wondering if anybody knows what gram cams n pins rollers etc I should try out any info would be much appreciative,,, mines a162 stockish can, air box thanx

What?

N
Dec 25, 2010
Havre montana
? My secondary grenaded, the stationary is still good, my friend has a secondary from a 07m1000 that was turboed, and is basically a rk tek clutch he has 4 other helix's and corresponding parts , I was wondering if I can use his parts and or what needs to be done and what helix etc I should use

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
None of use would know what helix and spring he had! I must be having a bad day, but your question with no info is just a waste of time. Sorry

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
Need more info to help you! What helix choices do you have and then what elevation do you ride?

Premium Features