• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ccu M1000?

A
Oct 3, 2011
Luleå Sweden
I blew a belt, and changed to a new one, ever since i have had a wrench and ccu flashing my display.
I have tried to put in washers and taking away washers from the driven clutch (belt adjustment)
What does it mean?
I dont think it reduce power, at least what i can feel?
Some times it goes away, and can come back after i put in reverse.
Why?

A

ARICH

Dec 5, 2007
Your wrench will flash a cetain number of times to let you know what the code is, and there should be a sticker on your airbox to let you know what code is flashing. My guess is a part of your belt cut or shorted out a wire by the servo motor or reverese actuator when it blew.

S
Nov 13, 2009
Alberta
Your wrench will flash a cetain number of times to let you know what the code is, and there should be a sticker on your airbox to let you know what code is flashing. My guess is a part of your belt cut or shorted out a wire by the servo motor or reverese actuator when it blew.

x2 check in and around the reverse actuator ... assuming this is 08 or older sled ...

S

shanny

Dec 4, 2007
Colorado
The reverse wire was more than likely damaged when the belt blew. Try disconnecting the plug and the wrench should illuminate when in reverse.

Premium Features