• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M7 Fuel Numbers

S
Oct 10, 2011
I need a place to start adjusting my 2006 M7. I bought it with this attitude industries controller already on there so I'm really not that familiar with it. As far as mods go I have set of slp twins, free flow intake, and oil injection delete. We don't have any snow at my place either (figures) so I'm sure a lot of it will be trial and error on this week's trip. The last thing I want to do though is have this sled too lean and burn it down.

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
Why do you need to change it ? Just leave it alone and ride it. If hte previous owner had it set up then don't mess with it. Your stock ecu will adjust for altitude and temp. The box just adds or subtracts fuel from what the stock computer says to do. So, what I am saying is, if it is set for sea level it is also set for 10k. You don't have to change it for altitude. In theory anyway. That is how they are supposed to work.

Premium Features