• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SnoWest Group Buy from MPI (Thread #2 Continued)

W

wilmot

Feb 3, 2010
Clearfield, UT
It's time to boost the economy break out the credit cards. Im starting to wonder if we will get two more nytro guy's that want to whip some azz on there 2 smoke buddys next winter......

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I think we will probably get a few more takers yet.

Just wish we had been able to start this a month sooner before we lost so many riders to the summer.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Another thought.
If we want to keep bringing more people into this buy, we might want to start a fresh thread that has not exceeded the 75 post FREE member read limit...

MATT:

You might want to take POST #1 and copy it into a new thread...

shortman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
newport nebraska
PUSH TURBO WAY CHEAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't give u a penny for it . several buddies have had them and talk about junk it is after hours of wrenchn the super and turbos were taken off and sold ! I personally have a push and it has run flawless from day one absolutely no wrenchn on it !!!!!!!!! PUSH TURBO is the one that i would go with!!!!!! Running 9 lbs boost from day one . HANDS down push all The WAY

MPI:(:(:boxing:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
That was really uncalled for.

Its fine that your buddies apparently don't like the product, but you don't need to come into this thread being run by the company as an offer to SnoWest Member and try to jump in and TRASH & BASH MPI..

Matt@MPI

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2010
I wouldn't give u a penny for it . several buddies have had them and talk about junk it is after hours of wrenchn the super and turbos were taken off and sold ! I personally have a push and it has run flawless from day one absolutely no wrenchn on it !!!!!!!!! PUSH TURBO is the one that i would go with!!!!!! Running 9 lbs boost from day one . HANDS down push all The WAY

That's good for you and your buddys. It think you get what you pay for. The good news is that we will soon be offering upgrades for the push turbo.

W

wilmot

Feb 3, 2010
Clearfield, UT

Push just came out and this BOZO thinks there kits are Superior:face-icon-small-con

snocattin

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
NW Montana
Matt -

Can this offer be extended to upgrades or is it reserved for complete kits only..??

Thanks,

LG

Matt@MPI

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2010
Matt -

Can this offer be extended to upgrades or is it reserved for complete kits only..??

Thanks,

LG

Right now, only on complete kits. I think I’ll do something similar on the upgrade stuff late summer early fall.<O:p</O:p

Last edited:

Fireman35

Lifetime Membership
Aug 11, 2009
Burlington,WI
Maybe one of you guys sneek over to ty and throw it on there if its not already? Chris i dont blame you cash or no toys. No payments on anything but the house,thats the way the wife makes me roll also. Well maybe one of the money bags put up a little dough and buy the last couple kits needed to get the big discount and sit on it til it sells or holler at your local dealer and c what kind of deal they are gettin? good luck

C
Oct 23, 2009
I'm sitting on the fence here. I can't decide between MCX turbo and the MPI turbo. MCX kit has been out longer and proven. MPI I hope it just as good because it's about 3000.00 less than the MCX 270 kit, that's if I get the upgrades for the MPI turbo which is around 5300.00.

I'm new to this forum. TY kicked me off because I made a comment about there rules and that I was coming over to snowest forum. They didn't like that so they inactivated my account. Hopefully, the administrator of this forum isn't so sensitive.

Premium Features