• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SnoWest Group Buy from MPI (Thread #2 Continued)

Matt@MPI

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2010
Matt at MPI-

under this deal when will the kits need to be paid for in full and when will they be delivered?

At the end of the promo period we will build the kits we need and ship them out. I don't see it taking more then 2-3 week build and ship the kits out. Upon shipping I will charge the balance due. Did you want something different?<o></o>

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
When is a dealer going to buy a half dozen of these kits to sit on till winter?????
That would be nothing short of Awesome.

But I wonder how many dealers have the foresight of ordering this kind of inventory months and months in advance for next season??

C

crafty

May 14, 2011
I have an R1 in a bike engined car - I'm interested in a supercharger if you are offering R1 units or if I can make the RX1 model fit.

Matt - Ive sent you a PM

Last edited:

Fireman35

Lifetime Membership
Aug 11, 2009
Burlington,WI
Chris you have more than one nytro right you have to put boost on the kids sled in case yours has to go in the shop for something youll still have a sled to ride. this is funny watching everyone getting excited about this. Good for you guys hope you make it to 28% thats a big number and Mack has to be excited about selling this many units in May in to June. Good luck guys.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Ya, I have two, but there is NO chance of me boosting my son's sled.
Just ain't gonna happen.
Heck, I am not sure I can even afford to boost mine!:face-icon-small-hap

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Well, its like this.
My son is leaving on a mission for the church on June 1st.

He will be gone for 2 years.

During that time his sled will be my loaner to friends and family that want to come ride with me.

So I can't see any good reason to boost it, when it's owner won't be riding it, and the last thing any of us want to do is put a new rider on a boosted sled.

So for this year, "Nytrocity" will be the only sled in my coral that is slated for boosting.

T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah
Amen to that Christopher. It is really tempting to charge stuff up for the sled but I sure feels nice to just be able to pay for stuff outright. It took a while to save enough to buy the thing.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Make no mistake, I have THOUGHT about breaking out the visa a few times on this sled. (not to mention on a new Yamaha Raptor I would like for the dunes). But so far I have been good and paid for all of it in cash.

SuperCharger has to be the same.

Premium Features