• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Secret SPOT's?

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
Never seen this board before. (never pd attention more like)

This is kewl. I am sure that I got a PM about it, but I (we) git so many PM's from Christopher that I git so's I don't bother with them. (Just the truth Chris...)

Anyhow - this seems like a swell idea, but what about secret spots? It doesn't look like your gunna be keepin' any more secrets than Victoria.

????

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
OK - so lets say that your not paranoid that some-one is watching your route while your riding, and takes notes:

How much time doo you have to edit/delete on this site these days? Some site only give a day or two, and then lock you out. Haven't tried editing something that old here in a coons age.

???

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
If you want to keep a secret place...secret....just turn your SPOT off when you are near and in that area. I've thought about this myself...and yes, I could delete, but I don't see the need to do that for me personally. If I wanted to keep my whole route on a certain day secret...then I can just not have it post on here that day. :)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Never seen this board before. (never pd attention more like)

This is kewl. I am sure that I got a PM about it, but I (we) git so many PM's from Christopher that I git so's I don't bother with them. (Just the truth Chris...)
Your loss, not mine.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
Would not be worried about somebody getting to one of my great places to ride, because most snowmobilers would come to the first way point and say WTF. I not going down that! and that would be the end of it. And if you would follow my tracks you have more than likely been to my spot already.

Fun toy we have hear. I don't have a spot so it does not make any diff. to me.

Premium Features