• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

900 Jamboree - Where??

Where should the 1st Annual 900 Jamboree be held?

• Total voters
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
OK, sounds like this is gonna be a definite thing for next season.
Lets get some ideas of where everyone wants to go. I've listed 5 and 1 other. If its not on the list, choose "Other" and post it in the forum.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
I voted for revy!

I have done a bunch of heli-skiing in B.C. and always wanted to ride in those areas we skied . endless pow! and what the hell its gonna be FAR either way so whats another 12 hrs in the truck to ride Revy

D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Did you hit Blue River POLZINHUNTER? I was amazed by the surroundings and snow there.... not quite the super busy mecca that Revy is though.

P
Feb 22, 2009
voted other...lets bring it to Ontario :D (ya i know...fat chance in that but its like over 18 hours to cooke from thunder bay and i am around 18 to thunder bay :( )

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
I used to go to Cooke. After I went to Revy, Sicamous (1 hour apart) in 2000, I haven't been back to Cooke City.

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
i voted Cooke..., but i would go anywhere as long as i can afford to drive there..

only issue with going up into Canada would be Passports..everyone would have to get them long before..

but i am willing to go whereever..as long as someone is there to bunje me out ;)

M
Dec 5, 2007
Chehalis, WA
Been to Revvy several times. Going to Castlegar in 2 weeks to ride with the Krazy Canadian, I'll let you know how it is. Was'nt inpressed with Island Park.
I thought Cooke would be the most centraly located for everone. But I like the Idea of Revelstoke. If Polzinhunter can make it there anybody can mske it. LOL

G

ghostwhite

Feb 12, 2009
Baghdad, Iraq
:(
Revy would be hard for me because it's and 19 hour drive for me and I would be coming by myself. Going to suck paying for fuel that far.

Damn, if I am back in the United states by next season I may be able to car pool. I don't know If I will be back though:mad: most likely not

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
Cooke City is good but limited facilities....Togwotee same but maybe group discount?...West Yellowstone lots of options close to Island Park ,Revy would be sweet never been...AND I hate to bring it up BUT (everyone has a big butt) How many will bring significant others??

Premium Features