• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Guidoxpress 05 RMK 900 Build!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Quote " is there anything else"? Unquote.....yah for you sean its painkillers and one uncomfortable knee brace....

Yeh no kidding..but i got fitted for a sick custom hinged knee brace today, its powder coated gun metal even...AND...it has a build in damper...what..i am ALL custom..lol...over $800 for this brace...thank goodness for good ins :cool:

Beautiful 900. Amazing.

Jeez....Thank you very much...:D:beer; im blushing...but there is some sick 900s out there...with some turbos, LOTS more powder coating...they just havent finsihed them yet...then i will be on the back burner..:(

N
Nov 12, 2008
West Branch, Mi
Jeez....Thank you very much...:D:beer; im blushing...but there is some sick 900s out there...with some turbos, LOTS more powder coating...they just havent finsihed them yet...then i will be on the back burner..:(

Hey, just because you can walk into your garage at any time doesn't bother me...that much. haha

I haven't seen my sled in quite a few weeks but im heading home tonight so its 11 straight days of sled work! Sean your sled is sick for sure, but its true, when I release my 9 your going to be completely off the stove! At least you know its coming. Admittance is the step haha. Just messin with ya pal. Your sled is purely amazing!

How did you get your secondary painted so clean? Do you think it would hurt my balancing if I painted my primary cover like you did?

Oh, by the way. Cooke City..... Thats like right in your back yard! You've got to remember where im coming from! Its an 14 hour drive just for me to hit Minnesota! We need to sit and figure this trip out though! PM me.

-975 haha

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
SKISUCCA!!!!

NO...dont do it...heads up guys..SKI's sled is sick, and was done by FAsnowestAFT..well, at least i did my own work..HAHAHAHA!!! ..but then again..you do have 2...YES 2, 05 RMK 900s...:mad:

Honestly, I would get frustrated and wasted then how do think my d&r kit would come out?:rolleyes:

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Hey, just because you can walk into your garage at any time doesn't bother me...that much. haha

I haven't seen my sled in quite a few weeks but im heading home tonight so its 11 straight days of sled work! Sean your sled is sick for sure, but its true, when I release my 9 your going to be completely off the stove! At least you know its coming. Admittance is the step haha. Just messin with ya pal. Your sled is purely amazing!

How did you get your secondary painted so clean? Do you think it would hurt my balancing if I painted my primary cover like you did?

Oh, by the way. Cooke City..... Thats like right in your back yard! You've got to remember where im coming from! Its an 14 hour drive just for me to hit Minnesota! We need to sit and figure this trip out though! PM me.

-975 haha

the secondary is black powder coat (along with all the engine braces, belt cover, recoil houising, primary cover)...i use a sand blaster first...then mineral spirits then fine sand paper...clean it again then spray powder, and back...its only as nice as your prep work...

just got to be careful taping it off is all :cool:

Honestly, I would get frustrated and wasted then how do think my d&r kit would come out?:rolleyes:

LOL!! it would be a sweet one off D&R for sure...hahaha

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Very cool 900 Guido.

Do what I doo, let your buddy load it.

LOL...not a bad idea...but my buddy sold his sled and i only have my wife to ride with now..unless she lets my other buddy borrow it..:rolleyes:

and out of all of them...i would rather wreck my truck again then let them drive my sled..HAHAHA

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Well you've done all the stuff I wanted to do to mine. it was cheaper for me to trade my harley for a new dragon than put those mods into the 9.

Very cool sled.

You could come out here and ride, stay at my buddys cabin and we'll load the sled for you.

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Well you've done all the stuff I wanted to do to mine. it was cheaper for me to trade my harley for a new dragon than put those mods into the 9.

Very cool sled.

You could come out here and ride, stay at my buddys cabin and we'll load the sled for you.

Really...no more 9 huh...i am sure your happy with what you got..which is whats imp..

i couldnt get rid of the 900..i would have to completely destroy to do so..which i promise, i wont..;)

i would love to ride that way...there are a couple guys that are right by you that i would like to meet up with you all..if its in the cards, i will see if its possible..but i am no doubt done riding late april..ACL surgery :(

so will have to see how it pans out..if you get closer to MT.. north ID..Eastern WA..i will make it happen period..me and skisucca..(he's my robin ;))

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
I know right..and now i even have my own clutch puller...:cool:

maybe you will invite me riding now, lol...jk...no seriously ;)

Anytime you want to go you are welcome...we generally go every Friday and Sunday once the good snow comes:beer;:D

Our Friday crew load up spot is only a couple blocks from your house...at the closed up gas station.

Last edited:

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Sean,

You did an AWESOME job with that sled... lots and lots of details tended to.

Post some action pics and let your wife load the sled at the end of the day:eek:

LOL...she wont touch my sled...i couldnt even get her to drive it while i drove hers to get mine unstuck with the snow-bungie..she freaked out...:D

did you get my PM on the brake rotor...let me know.

Thank you VERY much for the comments..its pretty "stock" looking compared to some stuff these other guys are pumping out now..but i wanted to do it my way and let everyone know the small details and little mods they can do w/o big bucks..:D:beer;

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
I NEED A SET OF THOSE 166" STICKERS- THOSE ARE SICK.

Also- try to get the dust off the paint before you take more pics ok--just kidding

SKU: 7173495 DECAL-TUNNEL,"166",LH
SKU: 7173496 DECAL-TUNNEL,"166",RH

They are from the 06 900 dragons ;) i had to have them...

Sorry..i will try and clean it up better for the next pics...:D

Premium Features