• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Guidoxpress 05 RMK 900 Build!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
how about a side view of the sled so we can see what it looks like installed with the seat on.:face-icon-small-hap

LOL..

i did that on purpose...

1. to leave a little suspense in the world for my followers

2. my garage is so trashed with crap, i didnt want it to show in the pic, LOL...

ill leave you with these 2 pics..if all goes well, i can have a roller by next week...still waiting on the arms to be installed and ill move it in the driveway for you.

i re-installed the rear shovel cover, so i can use the tail light, and cover the rear cooler, think its better looking this way.

installed the HRP (Holz) tunnel rack, wont need to bring fuel, but i need storage, so using this AWESOME TAG (true adventure gear) bag, its truely a great product and looks great...

IMG_20110124_191117.jpg

IMG_20110124_191545.jpg

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
installed the HRP (Holz) tunnel rack, wont need to bring fuel, but i need storage, so using this AWESOME TAG (true adventure gear) bag, its truely a great product and looks great...

IMG_20110124_191545.jpg

dude, do you realize how much beer we can fit in that thing?!
WE ARE GONNA DESTROY THAT SLED! AWESOME:lol:

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
I bet I have my turbo done before Sean finishes that thing !Dear god Have you not even ridden yet? At this rate i will have 2 blown up before you get to ride!

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
dude, do you realize how much beer we can fit in that thing?!
WE ARE GONNA DESTROY THAT SLED! AWESOME:lol:

Amen brother....I have a reputation to uphold ;)

I bet I have my turbo done before Sean finishes that thing !Dear god Have you not even ridden yet? At this rate i will have 2 blown up before you get to ride!

Shut ur face Kreg..lol...

I wanna do the 975 right...my 06 is ready to rock..but have a major inspection at the fire dept this week And we are confined to city limits...so praying to ride next week/weekend..

Ill have my Turbo done before you though...I hope... Lol...

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
HAHAHA ! You better get out there and ride! I dont realistically expect my 06 to be done next season .how much of a pain was the vanamburg tunnel? I need more cooling if im gonna run turbo?

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
The VE tunnel wasn't too bad..it was for an 05 bulkhead so I had to do some drilling/cutting to get it to fit right...

U can get the VE rear coolers premade or in sections for pretty cheap...and u an weld it urself ..

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
That bag looks like it will hold a ton of food! My kind of upgrade!

LOL.

its not uber big, but looks like in the pic, its about the same size as a standard 2.5 gallon gas can...but its rigid, open inside and VERY durable...so its THE BOMB!!

lots of room for....food? :beer;

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
Beer is heavier so you make the other guys carry that!!!

The weight on the back is to counter balance the the weight of the engine. Never let the other guy carry your beer, he might run off with it.:face-icon-small-sho

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
well, we are over 100 inches of snow in the mountains right out my back door

im sitting at my desk looking at the sunny pow filled mountains right now

cant wait for ya to get this beast in riding condition so we tear this mountains face off:devil:

there is some positivity, now get to work

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
well, we are over 100 inches of snow in the mountains right out my back door

im sitting at my desk looking at the sunny pow filled mountains right now

cant wait for ya to get this beast in riding condition so we tear this mountains face off:devil:

there is some positivity, now get to work

Considering this build began in 11-09, he may need some rub it in pics of said mountains and bluebird skies.

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Considering this build began in 11-09, he may need some rub it in pics of said mountains and bluebird skies.

lol. thanks dave...that makes me wanna slave labor now, LOL..

i knew i wasnt gonna ride the 975 right away, will be taking the 06 for its main voyage either next sunday, or the following sat for sure..

and if all is good with that one, i can leave the damn thing alone, and focus on this pig..lol.

dont have alot to do, just need the time...dec/jan was rediculous and didnt have much time for anything to be honest...thank god i dont have kids...this thing would still be blue/silver and RIDEABLE, :face-icon-small-win

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
dont have alot to do, just need the time...dec/jan was rediculous and didnt have much time for anything to be honest...thank god i dont have kids...this thing would still be blue/silver and RIDEABLE, :face-icon-small-win

There's a lot to be said for a RIDEABLE sled:face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-hap

M

miller tools

Jan 19, 2009
boyden iowa
work

Guido that sled looks like it will rock was really looking forward to riding with you and Bruce at cooke but its not going to work for me to be there so have fun and dont wreck that thing.

Premium Features