• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountain Addiction System

C
Dec 3, 2007
Alberta
Looking at picking up a set of MA fuel jugs & bag. Out of the 3 bags what is the best to go with? How much can a guy fit in the different bags?

I have a CR162 tunnel & rear mount turbo. Which mounts will work? Where does a guy fit them with the rear cooler? Any pics of rails mounted on a CR tunnel?

autopro

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2006
Vancouver Island BC
I have a Vanamburg 174 tunnel extension. I have mounted 2 sets of rails to mount the large bag and two small gas cans. If you need the dimensions of the bags and rail mounts let me know.

sledheadd

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
too far from mountains Alberta Canada
I have the same tunnel and cooler as you do with 2 sets of rails on it, One for a fuel can and one for a bag.
I have a tunnel dump and put a hose with a 90 degree bend in it for the intake. My fuel can is mounted as far forward as possible.
If you want I can take some pictures for you.

Last edited:
C
Dec 3, 2007
Alberta
Not sure which cooler is under there. Long U shape. I imagine the MA rack will fit as I have a normal fuel rack on already. Just wanted to make sure.

Also what is the best size bag to go with the largest or does it get in the way?

autopro

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2006
Vancouver Island BC
8y8uqe3e.jpg
vame6upu.jpg
. Small gear bag 9.75Lx6Wx8.5H,low profile bag 9.75Lx13Wx6.5H,large gear bag 9.75Lx13Wx8.5H. I use the large gear bag which is the same height as the gas can and have no trouble with hitting with my foot. The outer mounting holes are 13 inch center to center. If you need more info let me know.

C
Dec 3, 2007
Alberta
Thanks autopro.
I will measure things up tomorrow.
I see you are a Rox distributor. I have an older set of 5-7" Rox adjustable risers. My plastic wrenchless handels have broke & this wknd riding I lost the allen head bolt, washer & collar for 1 side.

Can a guy order these parts separate?

Premium Features