• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MBRP or Rumble Pack can?

Sep 12, 2012
I currently have a 03 edge x 700 and I am running a SLP pipe and can. The SLP is great for performance, but I want a different can for better sound. I found a Rumble pack can from a 02 edge on Craigslist for 115 in good condition. Would it fit my 03? The MBRP can I was looking was new just from the manufacturer. What are your guys suggestions?:yo:

Goinboardin

Premium Member
Nov 15, 2009
Laramie, WY
What X said. SLP purposely makes their (consumer) exhaust systems on the quiet side of aftermarket systems because they understand loud sleds just give the people that are trying to keep us out of PUBLIC land ammo. To the non-sledding public (READ: VOTING MAJORITY) there is no reason LOUD sleds should be allowed, and this can quickly turn into: all sleds are loud so let's not let any of them in ____ State/National Forest. Keep it quiet, be responsible, continue riding our PUBLIC land.

Unless you live in the absolute middle of nowhere and never see anyone else when you're out sledding, then if you want to be loud I suppose it hurts no one. But I doubt that's the case.

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Agree with the two posts above.

That said, Since you have the slp pipe can combo, there is not another can that will replace that. Slp does make a pipe to use the stock can. Guys that wanted loud and obnoxious ordered that pipe, then could pick which ever noise maker they wished. So you are stuck with the slp can that you have.

Sep 12, 2012
What X said. SLP purposely makes their (consumer) exhaust systems on the quiet side of aftermarket systems because they understand loud sleds just give the people that are trying to keep us out of PUBLIC land ammo. To the non-sledding public (READ: VOTING MAJORITY) there is no reason LOUD sleds should be allowed, and this can quickly turn into: all sleds are loud so let's not let any of them in ____ State/National Forest. Keep it quiet, be responsible, continue riding our PUBLIC land.

Unless you live in the absolute middle of nowhere and never see anyone else when you're out sledding, then if you want to be loud I suppose it hurts no one. But I doubt that's the case.

Ya, where I would have rode with it it would not have botherd any one. But apparently MBRP wouldn't fit on slp

Premium Features