• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I want to see some pump gas turboed nytros!

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
My Nytro Powered by a Pump Gas MC-Xpress

DSC00484.jpg

Is that a TS Tunnel?? I like the look of your sled like the way it sits

M

Menace1

Oct 23, 2008
Calgary
Justin, the only way to find out is to wait until june-july to find out if there are any sleds for sale. After reading your 5000 questions on having to have a propane turbo, why the switch. you would think with how hard up you were to have this sled that you would find a used propane sled. are we going to get all 5000 questions again for an impulse nytro now?? hope this don't come across as to harsh on my part, but i don't think you know what you want?? You almost have to find some dudes with the sleds that you want and beg for a ride to see what you like. unless your going climbing in the steepest nastiest chutes, why are you so hard up for huge horse power?? You said your pops has lots of cash, take your time and get him to drive you around to hook up some turbo builders and ride with them and see what you like. yammi fest is just around the corner, I'm sure you will find every sort of turbo out there to try out.

Wow i couldnt agree more with this comment. :) I know theres something to be said about starting from scratch and building your own sled but theres also something to be said about working your butt off to be able to afford an already built sled. BTW not sure if a high powered turbo sled is a good idea for such a young person. Can get into trouble easy. "My two cents"

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
The thread ICR posted pretty much covers it. Tunnel is rediculously strong, you cant buy one this strong thats for sure. Thanks for the compliments guys!

Ken Climb

Premium Member
Well i got 50% MCX and 50% Impulse but i vote impulse!! Just because of where the turbo sits a

Just because where the turbo sits? If your deciding because of where the turbo sits then you should definitely go with MCX. Way to front heavy with the turbo up front. Front weight is a big factor with these nytro's. Having the turbo back a little helps a great deal, not to mention makes more power due to the under tunnel pre-cooler.

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
Well i got 50% MCX and 50% Impulse but i vote impulse!! Just because of where the turbo sits a

Just because where the turbo sits? If your deciding because of where the turbo sits then you should definitely go with MCX. Way to front heavy with the turbo up front. Front weight is a big factor with these nytro's. Having the turbo back a little helps a great deal, not to mention makes more power due to the under tunnel pre-cooler.

Then wouldnt having the impulse gas tank under the seat towards the back make a huge improvement or is the turbo heavier than the fuel? And, under tunnel cooler and more power? really?:rolleyes:

Premium Features