• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

06 900 rider select delete

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
FYI, I just went to the local motorcycle shop and bought some generic foam air filter material and literally just butchered together a foam sheet in about 2 minutes.

It kept the snow out :eek:

Anyone who even spent 10 minutes using the same stuff I'm sure could shape something more nice looking than what I did, but hey for 2 minutes it was pretty decent :eek:

H
Sep 23, 2003
farmington nm
got it on my sled list night polzinhunter has a little more tweaking to make it look factory,because that is what quality he puts out. it is a great peace HATS OFF TO POLZINHUNTER........... i am sure he will chim in soon to let you kow purchasing and shipping details.........

V
Jun 23, 2008
Airdrie Alberta Canada
Help, old thread, 900 Steering post

Some where on here there is a post for the fix of the steering post for the 900 rmk, i know i seen it somewhere and i can't seem to locate it. they ran a piece of angle iron with a u bolt around around the post and bolted to the top of the frame... with all said the adjustable bars no longer worked but it was stronger.

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Some where on here there is a post for the fix of the steering post for the 900 rmk, i know i seen it somewhere and i can't seem to locate it. they ran a piece of angle iron with a u bolt around around the post and bolted to the top of the frame... with all said the adjustable bars no longer worked but it was stronger.

Get in touch with Polzinhunter here on the forum, He is the one who makes them!:D

2006 Rider select delete

2005 Rider select delete

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
i know exactly what your talking about..seen it too..not sure who..

BUT..i dont reccomend NOT using the UHMW bushing on the steering post..the U-bolt will wear a groove in the steering post...

spend the $100 from Kreg and get his kit..i PROMISE you it will be SICK..i love it..and its a perfect fit and works even better...and kreg is the SH!T...

Premium Features