• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondockers 13

K
Dec 20, 2007
S.L.C/
Just picked up my copy and I'm really impressed with this video , the boys stepped it up this year with all the narrow landings in between the trees and the cliff drops to side hill landings . Thanks for making my withdraw sickness much worse ! Check this one out ??

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
The Boondocker films have always been at or near the top of my list. I have always like their riding content. Yes they show the big drops, massive air and things like that but they always have ample sections of just riding, through meadows, in the trees, gnarly creek gullies. and riders using the natural terrain as a big playground. They do that with a soundtrack that flows along with it. Not just the music that rattles the filling out of the back of your mouth. Looking forward to this year release as weill.

tomx

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bellevue, WA
www.youtube.com
Watched it on the Xbox the other night, great flick. That drop into the creek bed right next to the tree! Dude where you going?

IMG_20161008_133215_zpsu8mgf54o.jpg

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
That was an insane drop in and line by Dan Gardiner. That creek bottom eats up about 90% of riders(me included) that enter it through the bottom. To drop into it like that was mind blowing. Gardiner is a stud......

Premium Features