• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

THANKS MOTORFIST!

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
BIG THANKS to MOTORFIST!

As some of you might remember reading on March 9 during the Colorado forum ride I was involved in an accident involving myself and a pretty large section of an aspen tree. After striking the tree the top portion broke and fell on me knocking me unconsious , severly breaking my arm, knocking out 3 of my front teeth and giving be a pretty good black eye. I wish I could be more sure of how all that happened but what I do know is that the impact was signifigant enough to ruin my Dominator Helmet.

At the suggestion of a freind I contacted Motorfist about taking a look at the helmet. After contacing them they said they would definitly be interested in looking at the helmet to asess the damage done in a real world scenario. Having pushed the helmet to its limits I wasnt expecting anything afterall this was certainly not due to any defect or normal wear . To my surprise they offered my the latest model at 50% off once they were available. So a couple weeks ago I contaced them again to see if they were still willing to offer me the dicounted helmet and sure enough they were happy to do so . Yesterday my new matte black Dominator arrived !

In the end I'm fairly certain the helmet saved my life or at least more serious injury. Not only did the helmet do its job but The Good folks at Motorfist went way above and beyond to help a customer and that goes a long way with me .

THANKS AGAIN MOTORFIST you have earned a loyal customer!

Premium Features