• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Brought home my Proclimb, another big thanks to OTS!!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
Sure is nice to have a dealer that I love only 30 miles away. What do you guys do when you have warranty issues?

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
OTS

That is the reason why we buy from Shell- ( Oregon Trail Sprots)
This is a dealer that will make sure that your claims don't get tossed aside and reduce your down time on the snow/

S/C

Last edited:

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Sure is nice to have a dealer that I love only 30 miles away. What do you guys do when you have warranty issues?

#1, you CAN take it to the dealer if you need to, but dealing with Michelle is way better than dealing with most dealers.

As for cost of shipping, $291 to CO for me I think.

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
#1, you CAN take it to the dealer if you need to, but dealing with Michelle is way better than dealing with most dealers.

As for cost of shipping, $291 to CO for me I think.

What color does you wonderful lady want? You never told me ya goof ;)

Yes 291 :)

Shell

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Thanks for everything

I just wanna say thanks to ots for everything great prices, quick parts, and never forget about that great friendly service michelle always gives. I would drive to ots to pick up my new sled now but i gotta wait till next year. Thanks michelle foe everything you do.

S

samiams2

Nov 14, 2009
MN...stupid poser flatlander
I would like to print a copy of this thread

And bring it to so many different businesses. Here is an example of what REAL customer service is. So many times u go somewhere and they act loke HOW DARE YOU bother them by purchasing a product and taking their precious time.

Heck, I call Michelle up sometimes just to hear her make fun of my accent!

Or maybe....she just has like 8 or 9 usernames and SHE is actually the one who starts all these threads! I bet that's it, that's what she does...u know in all her spare time.

MICHELLE.....WE'VE FOUND YOU OUT!:face-icon-small-win

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
And bring it to so many different businesses. Here is an example of what REAL customer service is. So many times u go somewhere and they act loke HOW DARE YOU bother them by purchasing a product and taking their precious time.

Heck, I call Michelle up sometimes just to hear her make fun of my accent!

Or maybe....she just has like 8 or 9 usernames and SHE is actually the one who starts all these threads! I bet that's it, that's what she does...u know in all her spare time.

MICHELLE.....WE'VE FOUND YOU OUT!:face-icon-small-win

LOL :)

predator800

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2010
Saskatoon, SK
I am jealous of you guys. I'm still looking for such a dealer. I had one ten years ago who sounds like OT. They were the biggest in Canada back then. Unfortunately the manager past away and it's never been the same since. It was a sad time as he was a big contributor of the snowmobile community in the area.

J

Jimb

Dec 1, 2007
Just got home from my 1200 mile round trip to pick up my Proclimb 800 SP, gotta send out one more huge THANKS from Michelle at Oregon Trail Sports! As much fun as she is to talk to on the phone shes even better in person, thanks again!!!:rockon:

That thing has a great track angle.

Premium Features