• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hawkfest--Cooke City Experts

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
OK Guys I am looking for some good guys to step up to help us with our riding areas for Cooke City.....Normally we have locals that help lead the pack, but this year we are going to rely on the fact that many many riders know the area, and we will be joined by a lot of locals.

You need to know the trail system and willing to help lead a small group of guys. Everyone comes for the riding and your input will be critical and greatly appreciated in creating a safe and exceptionally fun environment.

So if you are familiar with the Cooke City riding areas please step up and help plan an this amazing event.

The thoughts are to have rides for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and a short ride on Monday.

If you are familiar with the area and want to help lead the Hawk Pack let me know. I will again be providing waterproof maps to everyone and we will have an organized start time and end time. There won't be giant requirements of you just knowing the trails and helping with a group larger then yourself is all that will be required.

So guys chime in and let me know what trails you want to ride, and chime in to volunteer be a leader of a Hawkpack

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
Thanks!!

Thanks to all of you that sent me PM's and stepped up to help be lead our groups out and safely back.
Looks to be a great time!!!

Premium Features