• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Now we got a game!

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
was worried it was gonna be a crappy game..getting to be a nail biter..go AZ...............

Sled Idaho

Lifetime Membership
Feb 14, 2002
McCall, Idaho
www.snowmobile-alliance.org
but the ball still managed to fly 5-10 yards? they should of at least reviewed the damn play like they're supposed to.

im not a cards fan or steelers fan but that game had some god awful officiating.

Just before the Steelers took a knee, Al Michaels said that the play was reviewed and upheld. Kurt Warner didn't argue when asked about it during the post game interviews.

Not a Steelers or Cards fan eh? You sound like a Seahawks fan.

M
Feb 6, 2008
Draper, UT
Just before the Steelers took a knee, Al Michaels said that the play was reviewed and upheld. Kurt Warner didn't argue when asked about it during the post game interviews.

Not a Steelers or Cards fan eh? You sound like a Seahawks fan.

They should have spent more than 5 seconds upstairs reviewing it.

Seahawks? lol try again

S

Sako7STW

Nov 6, 2003
Evanston, WY
Was anyone else watching this on Channelsurfing.net? Last minute of the game it turned off. I was ready to throw my work computer right out the door. Good thing I have installed sirius out here or we wouldnt have been able to know what happend till it was on the net.

Premium Features