• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2018 Iron Aces custom hyrbid snowbike trailer

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I built this trailer specifically for snowbikes. It can accommodate a 175 sled as well.
We built these trailers to last forever. Everything is aluminum or galvanized. The hitch is the only thing that has been powder coated.
12' length
tongue is extra long to run with a sled deck. You can jack knife the trailer and unload the deck without unhooking the trailer.
we line x'd the entire front and roof of the trailer to last.
walk in door, fuel door.
used 3/4 deck plywood specifically used for trailer floors.
trailer is insulated
has heater to keep them bikes warm for an easy start on those cold days.
super glides through out trailer
rear superclamps for use with sleds
mounting locations for bike binders setup(will add bike binderz for cost of new ones,they have been used twice)
Trailer is awesome. I need a taller bigger trailer that I can use for work and play. only reason I am selling this trailer. I am coming to Utah Jan 10 and can deliver trailer on way down. I also come up to Calgary once a week for work and can meet up as well. I would need a sizeable deposit to commit to bringing the trailer either way. I can take any pics or video and send to buyer to confirm this trailer is everything you want.
please call or text Ryan at 403-393-0124
$10,000.00 Canadian 8500 bucks U.S

snowest says files too big. Got a link to my kijiji ad for pictures. Hope that's ok??

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1406548502&posted=true&adActivated=true

Last edited:

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I am trying to upload pics and can't seem to get the function to work. I can email pics or will try and upload on another computer.

Premium Features