• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Still Waiting

R
Oct 10, 2014
Anybody else out there still waiting for sled? 165X ordered but no word, and dealer doesn't have a clue when its coming in. Friends are riding, friends sleds in. Sleds just like mine for sale at other dealers. Getting a bit ridiculous at this point. I was going to walk tomorrow and get something different, but the reviews are really nice and I want to try one!!!!!!!! Come on BRP, its December 13th, and I need my sled.

west dreams

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2009
Becker, Mn.
My buddy snow checked a 165/non E-start here in MN. talked to the dealer last week and BRP has not even invoiced it yet, than its 2-3 weeks after that before he could possibly get it. We are supposed to be going to Mt. Skillz in January, he may have to rent. For me the most frustrating part would be the lack of information.

never_summer_ind

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2008
Parkman, Wy
If you put money down, you should be first on the list. BRP is only padding their pockets with SP sales. A customer who takes the leap and orders one preseason should have priority over the tire kicker and the guy who runs to the dealer after rave reviews.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
If you put money down, you should be first on the list. BRP is only padding their pockets with SP sales. A customer who takes the leap and orders one preseason should have priority over the tire kicker and the guy who runs to the dealer after rave reviews.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Totally agree!
I heard "sometime in December" early on, and for some, that is turning out to be the case . . .sadly!

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Don't blame you one bit, we've got 4 rides in already. I snowchecked one sled ever, was the longest summer of my life! I know the deals are better but the wait just drove me crazy. You have way more patience than me, I would have bought something else as soon as I was able to get my first ride in. Middle of DECEMBER and no sled, there is no excuse...

nm2708

Lifetime Membership
Nov 3, 2010
Mott ND
I do agree that waiting until December is not fair and they should have some incentive for the guys who still don't have theirs. However, I like to think the delay is because of changes that were made last second on issues that would've made more unhappy customers. I ordered a 2013 pro and was one of those guys that ended up having a trip ruined and also missed out on other trips because of broken driveshaft. Polaris lost my business that year because of how they treated me and my dealer. So pick your poison. I pick reliability and waiting a little longer over having issues later on. Easy for me to say tho, my 850 x is sitting in the garage :)

ntm_08

Lifetime Membership
May 21, 2009
In Norway we have 0 sleds, last we have heard from DOO is v1 in jan:face-icon-small-fro

Not quite right, i think there is 10-15 sleds delivered. Rest will follow week 1 they say.

Anyway this is not the way it should be. Nobody new that the delivery was going to be January when the preorders was made. Normal delivery is November. And its tons of powder right now. And absolutely no information or confirmation from ski-doo.

K
Nov 1, 2016
I am also still waiting for a 165-3" estart. Called dealer yesterday, they could tell me nothing. Called BRP, just to vent, and they could give me no info. (exactly what I expected). But at least I got to yell at somebody at BRP!!

Premium Features