• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"Ok" you talked me into it

tinkerjohnson

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2008
Southern utah
So after reading how well the new t-3 was and talking with fellow riders that have them, I made the plunge I am picking up my new t-3 163 on Friday. Sled looks sweet. I rode doo back in 07 till 11 and never could ride the Xp. I have ridden poo since 11 and loved the chassis. But it's time to update my second sled and now back on a doo I hope it's as great as sled as its said to be, can't wait to get it on the snow sat.

D
Sep 10, 2014
I got the 174" and it's a monster! :first: After a feew rides you will ride it like a 154" but with a ton of traction
It's awesome, you won't be disappointed. It also feels easier to tip on it's edge than my 13 154" does.

tinkerjohnson

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2008
Southern utah
T-3

Got a full weekend on my t-3 and I gotta say this thing is an amazing sled. it took a couple of hours and changes to the suspension to make it fell good for my riding style but power and how this thing climbs is unbelievable. stock out of the box this sled will take you places you shouldn't even be. The clutching is spot on and it pulls hard, it gets so much traction it wants to pull your arms off. The only problem I have so far it the thing has way to much ski lift it goes vertical on steep climbs. got some more suspension adjustments to make and should be good if anyone has had this problem let me no what works to keep the front end down without having too much ski pressure on the trail. All in all this sled rocks right out of the box

Premium Features