• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'13 BRP Spring Order Gift

XPWY

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
WY
BRP did a nice job on the spring order promo this year! For those that haven't received theirs yet, a really nice long sleeve polyester jersey should be arriving soon. Good job BRP, on the jersey and more importantly the 3 year bumper to bumper warranty!

Last edited:

-lenny-

Lifetime Membership
Jan 29, 2011
Whitecourt, Alberta
Would have been nice! My "gift" was two super ugly "Platinum Member" hats I can't give away.

Edit: I am happy with the 3 yr warranty.

XPWY

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
WY
Just found out the jerseys that just arrived were for the '12 spring order last year, and the hats are for the '13 order. Sled was shipped out on Thursday, so hopefully here by the end of the week. Can't wait to get busy installing the parts sitting on my bench!

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
So our dealers are supposed to call us and give us the shirts from last years spring order? I highly doubt my dealer will call me about this:face-icon-small-dis

Dec 3, 2007
Boston, Mass.
So our dealers are supposed to call us and give us the shirts from last years spring order? I highly doubt my dealer will call me about this:face-icon-small-dis

The shirts you'll get in the mail, the hat you'll get from your dealer. And as said before, the shirts will come to those who snow checked last year.

D

Duck farmer

Oct 25, 2012
I got a belt from my dealer. no mention of a jersey coming from ski-doo.
I like free stuff!

A

AlpineSMB

Oct 15, 2008
My dealer actually gave me a SkiDoo hoody - stoked! I also got the SkiDoo snocheck hat - definitely not getting worn, UGHH

Summitseeker

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
British Columbia
This is a pic of the Jersey and is from my 2012 Spring Order . I also got a recall letter at the same time about the exhaust sensor on my 12 but she is already gone bye bye and the 2013 is sitting in my garage.

Jersey.jpg

Have still not got the hat from the 13 though!

Last edited:

snowman557

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
my jersey came in the mail didn't snow check
a 13' so must've been from the 12'
Here I thought maybe my dealer was going to
call me and tell me he had a new sled for me and
it was already paid for:face-icWAon-small-hap

F
Mar 24, 2012
gifts

Have not recieved my gift yet. Sled was supposed to come home today but there was an update to the dimmer switch they wanted to do first. Apparently the switch can get caught with both high and low beams on--bad for fuse and or electrical system.

S
Sep 22, 2005
Pocatello, Id
Same here snowchecked a 12 last year and got a tee shirt. Then received a polyester shirt in the mail this year. Nice surprise. I wonder what I will get when I snowcheck a 14.

Premium Features