• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

looking for riding partners in NW colorado

P

Pfunk9

Mar 5, 2012
Johnstown Co.
New to this forum, moved to colorado this past summer from the midwest. sold my trail sleds and bought mountain sleds. The only place I have ridden so far is rabbit ears by Walden Co. I could ride on the weekends and some weekdays. Going to snowy range next week. Im new to mountain riding and love it. If anyone is going to RE let me know. Thanks....

S

snwman77

Banned
Nov 27, 2007
Firestone Co.
The snowys is a good place to ride for someone that is new to mountain riding. There is a highway that runs over the top of the mountain and there is good riding right off the road. A group of us are going up this weekend. Should be a low key trip. you are wellcome to ride with us.

zalez

Lifetime Membership
Jan 5, 2012
I ride the snowy's often also. I was up Sunday and hurt my shoulder. Not sure when I can ride again but definitely hit me up in the future if you need a riding partner.

xpx5

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2008
south dakota
i ride the snowys and buff pass couple times a month im riding somewhere this weekend not sure yet ! ill ride with ya im thinking saturday sunday maybe monday

Premium Features