• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

getting to the motor

M

mantisman

Sep 15, 2011
Nyssa Oregon
I was wondering how hard it is to get to the motor on my 2011. What all has to come off to even get to the spark plugs and how much time?

S
Dec 15, 2009
NW Iowa
I have never taken anything off to get to the spark plugs. Just come in from the left side panel. Not the most space to work with but is better than taking anything off.

I would probably recommend taking the belt cover off if you are looking for additional room!

S
Nov 27, 2007
Whistler, BC
make sure to put spark plugs back with a torque wrench because in order for the sled to start first pull the spark plug needs to be in the proper space. Not a big deal if you don't do this step

W
Nov 27, 2007
make sure to put spark plugs back with a torque wrench because in order for the sled to start first pull the spark plug needs to be in the proper space. Not a big deal if you don't do this step

Are you saying if I index my plugs it will start on the first pull? Will I still need to crack open the throttle?

Premium Features