• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Schooled 3

I

i'llDooit

Nov 27, 2007
Duvall washington
What did ya think? i scored honors in schooled 1 and skipped schooled 2 and went to 3... lol,.,..,. just wondering what people thought of this vid..,.,
i feel kinda ripped off. still liked the rider info and input from brett and chris, but thought that it was all covered (almost) in 1. there were a few things they talked about that were new, but not as much technical input and more rider footage, even still the movie was only about half hour. this is where i felt a little ripped off. you spend 20 or 25 bucks and you would think there would be at least an hour of footage. i should have bought something else.

They should call it Schooled by Turbo's..........I can understand the ability to ride a turbo and wreck it without worry, but we,,, or I,,,,would like to be "SCHOOLED" by a naturally aspirated sled. Not knockin the rider ability or teachings in the vid. just the lack of it in schooled 3. Sorry chris and brett. last time i invest in you.
guess i will reserve a spot on GRAMMA's bus for the real "PRO" tips:face-icon-small-win

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Haven't seen 3 yet but 2 was as good as 1. Get it, you can get it cheap now as well.

Also, there is only so much you can learn/teach in a video.

M
Nov 27, 2007
Vernal, UT
Im with you, it didn't have anything super cool tricks in it. And I thought it was all covered in 1. To make it worse, a bunch of the film in backcountry adventure was in schooled 3. I got both videos and feel like I only got 3/4s of one.

C

Cheeze

Sep 28, 2010
I've ought all three and was very disappointed with it nothing new really with sucks when you pay as much as you do for the movies I'll glad I new the gal that sold it to me so I only paid 18.50 and still feel like I got ripped off

L
Jun 8, 2011
i agree with what you guys are saying, but its nothing new....burandt has been selling the same footage to multiple production companies for years.
and i dont know about you guys, but the hopping around like a gazelle in distress is getting a little old.....you want to see a good display of riding, go get the 509 movie and skip right to bret turcottes segement. huge climbs, huge airs, huge whips, tree riding you name that kid does it all!!!!!! and he does it better then the majority of people out there!!!!!!
when was the last time you seen someone in a thunderstruck movie do a heel clicker out of the top of a chute???? and not just any chute, the 90 at boulder!!!!!

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Wait until you see my new film!! 3 solid hours of stucks!! The best shovel technique out there....snowbunje's flyin'....the biggest ski tug....powderjack scene will send you over the edge!! No music, just live audio of every 4-letter word in the book! :beer;

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
hanging out in a tree well at the top.
We want to see peeps getting stuck in simple and fist pumping ravines. Gotta have a commentator that's good a fairly clean with comments. Ahhh scratch that. Someone quick with the smartazz remarks. I would rather watch a vid of a bunch of peeps just out riding and having a good time pulling the hills, jumping off the top, getting stuck in the most simplest of situations, trying to better there buddy and doing worse than get razed for it.

Brew need some footage? I'm sure Linn would love to commentate for my segment.lol

Call it. Just sleddin

Premium Features