• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Something you wont see etecs do for a while

Y

yamahaboy701

Oct 15, 2008
Best upcoming rider around. Great segment again, congrats Cory.

Also somebody should tell him that on the forums people say you can't sidehill XPs so stop it:face-icon-small-win

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Doesn't look like the o-ring was welded on the cylinder put into the dome. I thought that was what most builders were doing to get rid of the reliability issues associated w/ the 880's and detonation.

I have several 880,s with and without O ring in dome/cylinder, You are better off keeping it in the cylinder not the dome. The dome floats several thous. side to side when tightening the head and therefore O ring is not indexed/centered, Ive had N0 reliability issues due the the bore size and motor flat makes torque,Det will cause the problems so set her up correctly. My problem is I spin allot even with the 2.5. Installing the new 3 in. D&R 8 tooth at this time.Have Trygstad and SHR,s with camel toe porting /Special 14-1 Engine tech head,bored carbs,Aaen pipe full Mod 880,s

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2009
Camrose, AB
bingo.... no carbon on that sled. pretty crazy given he is probably at roughly 180hp. i think he is the best, most guys on turbos would have a hard time pullin some of these lines.

Premium Features