• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

edge track extension help!!

X

xp800retec

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 19, 2010
Lakefield, MN
Im a skidoo/arctic cat guy,, but my bud wants to come with us out to togwotee soon (was just there and the snow was fantastic).

So from wat i see he has a 01 600 edge x. We want to extend it from a 121 to a 136. Ive found alot of Gen 2 xtra 10 136 suspensions that we could get pretty cheap, the one were looking at right now comes from a 99 polaris sks. Would this work on his chassis??

We also found a very nice campolast 136 for the extention. Wat gearing would we have to do for the longer track?? Do we need to change the drivers to then??

Any help would be appreciated thank guys.

He's also looking for a
-440 wndshield
-bar riser 6-8inches
-handguards-
-nice can for it...he wants something pretty loud
Thanks

Tracks USA extensions are the way to go. They are simply the best and easy to install + you use the stock edge slides. The edge suspension is a better suspension than the extra 10 suspension anyway 13" of travel compared to 10". Here's a picture of mine >xcsp 2010-5.jpgxcsp 2010.jpg I'm running the Camoplast 136" x 1 1/4" Ice Ripper

C
Jan 31, 2010
East Idaho
I would agree with snocat3. Helped my brother bolt on a set of tracks usa extensions last season. We had to clean up the block on the extension piece, and the hole in rail the block fits into a little bit, but a very easy install.

Premium Features