• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FREE yes FREE 509 Goggles

FirstPlaceParts

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Mina, SD
www.FirstPlaceParts.com
On December 25th www.FirstPlaceParts.com will give away 1 free 509 Goggle, any style or color that we have on hand.

We usually have all most everything on hand, you can choose either a Sinister or Aviator style.

All I ask is that you PM your email address, YES, you will be added to our email specials link. But by being on this list you will receive notice of our specials and year end closeouts. The winner will be notified by email.

I'm not quite sure how I will pick the winner yet, I need to think about this so that everyone knows it is fair. If you have any ideas let me know.

Thanks
Mark

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
hmm, just a thought..but how about a trip to the local marine recruiters office and ask a marine to draw a name?..maybe get pics/vid showing the drawing?..I would think that would be a pretty fair way..

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Do we need to PM if we signed up via the thread in General (the Black Friday/Cyber Monday)?

Nice to see you have a spare beer now! ;) :D

Premium Features