• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ok, since none of the other guys have the guts to post this here BUT ...

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
C
Dec 19, 2010
Saskatchewan
Brave thread....and I'm just new here!

Single. Kids. Sled, sportbike, snowboard. Major attitude. I rarely meet a guy who has the guts to even introduce himself the minute there's a female on a machine.

*my advice? Change your profile pic to something less freaky and revolting. That would be a good start.

*singles ride? Sounds suspicious. My bike group does a huge ride to the Black Hills every May long and apparently it's a blast. Same deal. Very few single gals on sportbikes but all the single guys want them.

W

whitegold46

Mar 3, 2008
Smithers, B.C.
Much better!!!! :clap2: Now you look like fun.... not so scary.... not that I am saying that you scary.... ok, excuse me while I pull my foot out of my mouth :tape:

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Nah, it was just mean as hell ;)

BTW I'm still single so I'm bumping this thread.

LOL. wow I suck :(

P
Feb 8, 2011
Don't mix a "boys ride" with your gal until she can hang with the boys. Spend some time with just the two of you, or bet yet, with another couple and make it all about the ladies. Most of all, when they make mistakes, make it no big deal!!! If your gal rides mx, she will get the hang of the sleds. As to getting cold, make sure you spend more on HER gear than on yours. Don't cheap out on her gear or the kids when that day comes. Nobody likes to be wet and/or cold especially someone new to this. Make sure to keep it fun. Ride to her abilities, not yours. That doesn't mean you can not hit a playground where you ask her to give you a few minutes to take a pole or two at a hill, or drop a cornice that is calling your name. Just make sure to stop, tell her that you are going to hit that cornice! Do not let her follow you by accident. It happens and is not a good thing:eek: Be more patient than you have ever been in your life. It will pay off in the end. My wife has been my riding partner for years now. You should see the looks she gets when she pops her helmet off, and people saying "your a girl"! She eats it up. Sacrifice the ride with boys for now, and have a riding partner for life.

This is the best way to get her interested indeed....like this post!! My bf takes me out with the guys as well and I have only been riding this winter but like it and also ride dirt bike and quad so yes the ticket is patience with all woman!!!! We like going with the guys and enjoy spending time in doing these things so compliments when we are doing good, and ignore when we screw up!!

P
Feb 8, 2011
wishin you the best in your search

This is a good way to start to meet woman that like to sled, in a snowmobile forum and ask your friends to bring there gf or wives that may have single friends....but be careful you don't start a chatin to a woman thats hooked up on here... that might getcha into some trouble....good luck with the search!!

06 RMK 900

Oct 20, 2008
Mandan, North Dakota
I'm the same way can't seem to find a girl around here that like to do motor sports like I do. I had to choose one time between going on a trip or not having a gf anymore. Wow the snow was awesome that weekend. Wish I could find someone that I can take sledding with but don't think there are to many girls in ND that care for sledding.

Wow someone thanked me and I had to reread my post. I was wrong about this. I'm now engaged and getting married next summer to a girl that loves to ride sled and wants to take trips with me. =)

Melissaonsled.jpg

1301964547511.jpg

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
here is a picture of myself, i am looking for a female companion to riiiiiiiiiiiiiiide with in montana, my intrest are dope and sledding, must be female and enjoy dope and sledding... pm turbo pig for more info

av-33726.jpg

W

Woops!

Mar 13, 2011
Fairbanks, AK
Mine got me into riding:face-icon-small-hap I only wish I would've started while younger. I've always been an outdoors girl though, so that helped....... We hunt, fish, boat, & ride together... he gets a couple rides a year without me so that he can have his boys ride where he doesn't have to worry about me, but other than that I've learned to keep up for the most part. I have rode with a few who seem happy enough to help a buddy on a hill, but let the girl get stuck on the flats & they act like it's a pain, that takes the fun out of it.:nono: My hubby's group & family are awesome riders but always make me feel welcome while giving me crap when I'm logging &/or stuck, but with smiles on their faces when they're pulling me out.... they've always made it clear they'd rather I try & they help me out than for me just to sit & watch.

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
This is a good way to start to meet woman that like to sled, in a snowmobile forum and ask your friends to bring there gf or wives that may have single friends....but be careful you don't start a chatin to a woman thats hooked up on here... that might getcha into some trouble....good luck with the search!!

this is a terrible way to meet chicks. srsly.

G
Apr 15, 2011
If you find a gal worth taking riding one think I know from experience is this. BUY THEM GREAT GEAR!!! If they have fun and DON'T get cold they will be hooked.My husband makes sure I have quality gear and a great running sled. All I have to do is show up and have fun. Now the whole family is hooked!

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Welp, its close enough to that time of year again where I make a shameless attempt to meet a snowmobiling female so I don't have to give up my hobbies after getting married.

So anyways ......

:face-icon-small-con

Premium Features