• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Low Boost MCX Kits

S
Nov 21, 2007
Alberta
We have a few of these coming that aren't sold yet. Quick spooling Mitsu 16T turbo. Fully automatic fuel controller and altitude compensation etc. We had a preseason deal on them at $4200 + tax and will keep the price through the Edmonton sled show weekend (Don't want any of my customers buying another brand for more, LOL.) I'm sure there'll be one to see in the Yamaha booth ;)

T

tfrick821

Nov 27, 2007
eastern ia
Probably not going to drop 4 grand on something I have never even seen a picture of, or hardly have any details on...

R
Dec 3, 2001
CO
Doesn't take much more than "MCX" to sell their kits. :p

They have the rep, experience, and are simply proven..

And, since this isn't Classifieds, I don't really think its a straight up ad, more so, 'information to the masses'.

Least thats how I see it.

And $4,200 to get into a lower boost turbo is a pretty decent price in the current snowmobile turbo field.

S
Nov 21, 2007
Alberta
Probably not going to drop 4 grand on something I have never even seen a picture of, or hardly have any details on...

To be honest with you, I would just tell you to get one in the States anyway and save the border hassle and freight. This was more of an offer to get some of my customers off the fence than an outright sales pitch, I only have a few still available. I don't normally promote stuff on here although I come on here frequently. There aren't many pictures of these kits yet as they are new. I have had great success with MCX kits and have been installing them since 2005. MCX's reputation will sell their kits, they have a great product. All the new low boost kits are just that, new, as the low boost arena is a relatively new market.

Premium Features