• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Alpine Low Boost Turbo Photos

Hello,
Here is some more detailed pictures for you guys on the New Low boost Alpine Turbo Kit for the Nytro.We will be running a Pre-season Snow Specail at the Edmonton Snow show till Nov 1 on this kit at 4999.99 with a deposit and delivery mid November. We will be offering the Gt 28RS ball bearing Turbo for Longer life and quicker throttle response,boost Gauge and Bracket and fuel controller. Easy install with no motor mods 190-200 hp on 91 oct fuel and as you will see in the pictures we are using high end finished product

resize image 1.jpg Resize 2.jpg Resize 3.jpg Intercooler.jpg Under Tunnel Turbo.jpg

Last edited:
N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
what is the price for the kit after nov.1st pre season sale. i also heard it was someone elses kit they are selling is this true
It is not someone else's kit. I think the fabricating and design may have been farmed out to someone else rather than build it in house. I don't think they have the capacity currently to build 3 different kits in house. Give Dean a call if you have some questions. I know they have been testing them now so they have boost and clutching etc. ready to go. 250-804-4334.

A
Dec 16, 2007
Alaska
looks nice BUT....

This is a nice kit but a bit pricey in my mind. The idea is to have one around the 4000.00 mark and this is completely achievable and still make a good profit! The MCX kit can be had for a hair over 4000.00 US. How about a low boost kit option for the Apex? Excatly the same except no intercooler and running 100Av gas for 7-8 lbs boost and 220H.P. , the point here is the average guy is not wanting to spend 6000.00 thousand dollars for a kit to achieve 180-190 h.p. , this would be with clutching and install....actual number would be closer to the 6500.00 mark time it's said and done. That is simply not cheap......nearly the cost of a new sled? Love the kit but price is to high for ordinary Joe with a wife and two kids.

Premium Features