• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sunoco Race Fuel

X
Nov 26, 2007
If you need Sunoco race fuel, we are offering our bulk fuel discounts to Snowest Members living in or willing to pickup fuel in Utah. You can pick up the fuel or arrange delivery (within Utah only) for a small fee.

PM me for details.

Thanks,

Nate

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
If you need Sunoco race fuel, we are offering our bulk fuel discounts to Snowest Members living in or willing to pickup fuel in Utah. You can pick up the fuel or arrange delivery (within Utah only) for a small fee.

PM me for details.

Thanks,

Nate

You should post up in the swap meet too. I'm sure there are plenty of 2 smoke owners that need some go-go juice.

http://www.snowest.com/forum/swapmeet/showcat.php/cat/117

X
Nov 26, 2007
I think 112 is 380something. Barrel exchange is $18 credit I think. Delivery is way cheap, Nate will chime in about that I'm sure.

The less we can chat about prices on the forum the easier it will be for me - i.e. PM me for prices. A few on here get my cost while others I have a small buffer to make sure I don't lose money on the deal. :)

Premium Features