• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HaberVision now carries summer/MotorCross Goggles, T-post built in

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
For those that ride in the summer, HaberVision now has a goggle exclusively for you. Built in T-Post for tear offs, impact resistant, coated lenses.
Rubberized Straps to help hold them to your helmet.

ONLY $35

HaberVision MXT Goggles

Three frame colors for right now, more lenses options coming soon.

get_image.aspx

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Definately not bad goggles, especially for the price. A little narrower than the 509s, but so far I have no other complaints.

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Thanks for the update. I don't ride on dirt so I actually don't have any. I saw some early proto-types but I know there were not production goggles.

For help, how large, small, average would you consider your head to be?

FTR. No goggles or sunglasses that HaberVision makes are made in China. They are made in Germany, France, and Italy.

I would love to say they are made in the U.S. but it is nearly impossible to get items like this made here.

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Only other goggles I've had recently are the 509s and they fit perfect in my helmet and on my face. These could probably use another 1/4" on either side, help widen the field of view as well.

I'm right between M and L on the HJCs, L gives me a little more room for 'clava when riding snow but M is what i'm riding dirt with. Shell size for the two is the same, i wear a 7.25 hat.

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
These are still available. I also have a limited stock of Winter Goggles at super bargain prices.
PM me.

Last edited:
Premium Features