• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow bike backflip?

2Thetopp

Lifetime Membership
I'm very impressed with the capability of the snowbikes that I've seen, just wondering who will be the first to pull a backflip? Didn't think it would be possible on a sled years ago, just saw a triple back flip on a dirt bike, snow bike flip possible? Somebody build a jump, let's see it happen, you could be the FIRST!

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Its definately doable, but will be a little weird, they are pretty long and fairly under powered at the length. Give it time, someone will want it soon enough.

R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
I don't see why it would be that crazy ramp to ramp.... just need the right setup and it shouldn't be to bad. Hell, someone just did a triple backflip on a dirt bike.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Im betting someone would prefer to try it in the backcountry.... cut a nice lip into a wind lip or something so good takeoff then soft landing if you bail. Now ya got me fired up. Is it snow time, I wanna try one :)

2Thetopp

Lifetime Membership
Ok, so you're out?

I just think that as the sport grows these things will just naturally happen, X Games, snowbike sno cross, hill cross, big air, etc. Let's face it snowmobiling is in a decline, snow biking the new interest, but you have to bring in the younger crowd, and that's what will bring them in. I feel skiing was in a decline, snowboarding in a way saved the skiing industry by bringing interest to younger crowds, this would do the same. I, just like the next guy, would love it if everybody would stay home and let me have the mountains to myself, but in order for the sport to survive, you need numbers. I'm sure Timbersled wouldn't mind seeing their banner flying at the X Games, or Jackson hill climb.:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features