• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking to go sledding

R
Aug 25, 2012
Kamas, UT
Dear All:

My name is Rick, and I bought my first sled last year (2012 Ski- Doo Summit X) after renting for the past seven. I live in Heber City, UT and am surrounded by excellent riding. My problem is that my only sledding pal hurt his knee and is done for a while.

I'm an intermediate rider looking to get much better. Have sled and trailer and am ready to go but for riders. I'm 44, love to ride, and would like to find perhaps some fellow slednecks who have the gear but not as many pals willing to ride as they'd like. Marriage, kids, work...whatever. I get it but I'm ready to go sledding. Only got out twice last year and the sled isn't even broken in yet.

Also, if you ride dirtbikes in summer, that's me too. I ride KTM 500 XCW and admittedly am better at that than the sled, but I've got some skill and am ready to go. Let me know if you are in my shoes or are willing to add to your sledding crew. Thanks.

And HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Rick

WyoUltra

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Casper, WY
Welcome, glad to see you're eager to go riding like the rest of us! :) However if you are looking for riding buddies around home you might have better luck posting this in the Utah section.

Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
Premium Features