• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trade sleds for classic car?

B
Feb 28, 2010
BC Interior
Please reply to gmhold@telus.net only.

I have three snowmobiles with low kms that I am looking to trade for a vintage camaro, firebird corvette or ?
All run great and in great shape.
I do not need to sell these, but for the right trade I'd give a hell of a deal.
Will Trade all or a portion..

2009 skidoo etec 600 146 track
2250 miles, fully loaded with many extras...includes cover, knee pads, muff pot, electric start, tunnel bag, cover, gas caddy, can, and more. Nice machine light and nimble, just don't use it much.
Top Shape, not abused.
$7200 obo
2008 skidoo 800 3300km 154 track, with 2012 suspension front and back
(narrow front and new rear), very nimble east to get on edge.
Skidoo vented panels, brp can, tunnel and windshield bag, cover, snowboard rack,*rail stiffeners, etc...hope to replace this machine with a 2013.
$8750 obo
1996 Polaris triple 600 136 track
Fox shocks all around, raised handle bars, goes like stink.
Spare sled that rips it up.
$1500
Marathon sled deck with new 11' ramp
Fits long or short box, all aluminum.
Need to sell skidoos before this goes.
$2400
Many sleding accessories and extras.
600 (includes brp cover, muff pot, brp tunnel bag, knee pads, gas caddy,riser, mbrp can $1400 to buy new)
800 (includes s36 package, rear shock/relocate package, tunnel rail stiffeners, tunnel bag, windshield bag, snowboard rack, mbrp can, chrome accents, skidoo x black vent panels, riser, fuel caddy $2500 to buy new)
Also have a quick snap on 1plus1 seat that fits the 800 that is brand new, worth $900, i will let go for $500.
I have riding gear, a sled deck and other sledding accessories that are available....ie beacon, probes, etc...
I am not willing o move much on my prices but can help with gear.
Sleds not moded but outfited nicely with many accessories
Sleds in storage and fogged. Can show and start up for serious buyers.
None of the above have issues.
May consider seadoos, jetskis, other project cars/trucks, classics, w.h.y.? etc
Will look at partial trades as well, plus cash either way.
sorry for bad pics
gmhold @ telus . net
sorry no motorcycles or dirtbikes
polaris ski doo trade camaro firebird vintage cuda arctic cat seadoo jetski project car snowmobile sled sleds atv quad classic muscle

Premium Features